Just a couple of years ago Hallmark launched its new VoD service Movies Now to deliver hundreds of hours of melodramas, romcoms, and family movies to its female audience. It is designed to substitute its predecessor, Feeln. The service is a great way to get Hallmark’s content without a cable but it is currently available only in the USA. If you want to know how to watch Hallmark Movies Now in Australia, Canada, the UK, and anywhere else, you’re in the right place. Read our detailed guide and get to know all the answers.
Why is Hallmark Movies Now Blocked Abroad?
The channel is intended only for American users. People from other countries, as well as Americans going overseas, can’t watch it due to geo-blocking. These restrictions are set because the channel doesn’t have licenses to broadcast in foreign regions. If any user could freely watch its content regardless of their location, Hallmark would break intellectual property laws.
To make sure that users are really in the USA, the channel checks what IP address they have. Clearly, if you are from the UK, Australia, Mexico, Canada, etc, you have a local IP address instead of a US one. However, there is a way to spoof your geolocation, and you will need a VPN to do so.
A VPN is a service that lets you forward your internet traffic through one of its servers. Server locations affect your IP address. To get an American IP, you need to connect to any server installed in the USA.
Apart from changing your virtual location, VPNs are a perfect solution to safeguard web surfing. Thanks to data encryption, no one will be able to find out what you do online, not even your ISP. It will also protect against hackers, especially when you use public WiFi networks.
The Best VPNs to Unblock Hallmark Movies Now
Without further ado, we are going to show you the three best VPNs that easily unblock Hallmark outside the US. We selected those after extensive testing, so you can be sure they really are equal to the task:
- 4892 Votes
- $3.49 / month
- 3712 Votes
- $3.33 / month
- 2136 Votes
- $8.32 /mo
All these services have a multitude of useful features to benefit from when watching Hallmark Movies Now, namely:
- A large server network covering the USA;
- Fast connection speed;
- Convenient apps available for all popular devices;
- Reliable security features, and no logs policy;
- Fast and helpful tech support;
- Affordable subscription.
How to Watch Hallmark Movies Now in Australia, Canada, etc. with a VPN
VPNs we recommend are super easy to use, whether you need them to access Hallmark Movies Now or for other purposes. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Pick any VPN service out of suggested and sign up.
- Download and install a VPN app on your device.
- Start the VPN and log in using your credentials.
- Connect to a server located in the US.
- When the connection is established, you can go to Hallmark Movies Now and watch it if you already have an account.
- If you are a first-time user located outside the US, here are our instructions on how to get Hallmark Movies Now.
You are required to have a paid subscription with Hallmark in order to stream its programming. There are two ways to do so:
- Since Hallmark movies accepts only US-issued bank cards for payment, you need to get one to sign up. Alternatively, you can purchase a US prepaid virtual card. However, most websites and sellers accept payments only with Bitcoin. Plus, there is no guarantee that they really work. Therefore, we don’t recommend this method.
- An easier way to watch Hallmark Movies Now is via Sling TV (Here is our guide on how to get Sling TV). You will need to purchase one of Sling TV plans and select “Lifestyles Extra” add-on (see image below). It will costs extra $6 per month.
If you like family-friendly content, Hallmark is a perfect video service to subscribe to. Thanks to our brief guide on how to watch Hallmark Movies Now in Australia, Canada, the UK, etc, you know how to make it available wherever you are. Make sure you pick a fast and secure VPN for smooth and enjoyable streaming. At the same time, we do not recommend signing up with free VPNs since they are too slow, limited on features, and unsafe.
We will gladly answer any questions you may have. Just send us a message through the comments and we’ll try to get back to you ASAP.