Many people wonder how to get an Israel IP address to unrestrictedly use Israeli websites and services. If you’re reading this post, you’re in the right place to get the answer to your question. We are about to show you the best ways to do it, so make yourself comfortable and keep on reading.
Benefits of Having an Israeli IP Address
IP masking is a very useful thing for Israeli expats living around the world as well as tourists who fly outside of Israel. This is how you can benefit from it:
- Maintain access to Israeli streaming TV, news websites, and various online services that are restricted in other regions. Besides this, you’ll be able to make global streaming platforms such as Netflix show titles added specifically for Israeli viewers.
- Avoid problems with online banking software. It is not a secret that financial services are wary of signing in from countries other than the one you registered your account in. They may simply block your account to prevent fraud. However, if you have an Israeli IP address, you can make them think you are in Israel even if you are abroad.
- Anonymize and safeguard your online activities. Let’s face it, not everything we do online is good or legal. We might be tempted to download a movie for free or watch a show on a pirate website. In such cases, you would want nobody to find out what you did. An anonymous IP address that hides your tracks is a perfect solution to get away with copyright law infringement.
The Best Ways to Change Your IP to Israel
There are two common methods to change your IP address. Let’s take a closer look at each.
With a VPN
You can get the desired IP address with a VPN. These services create a so-called tunnel that changes the direction of your traffic. Instead of connecting to servers of your ISP, VPNs make your data pass through their servers. If these servers are located in Israel, it will look like your traffic is of Israel origin, too. In other words, your IP will become Israeli.
Aside from that, VPNs also encrypt user traffic. They implement sophisticated ciphers to prevent your traffic from inspection, stealing or being taken advantage of. Together with IP masking, this feature makes VPNs an essential tool to keep your identity and activities secret.
Using a Proxy
Proxies also change your IP address when you connect to their servers. However, they don’t encrypt traffic, so it is a less perfect solution for your security. On the other hand, the lack of encryption minimizes the impact on the connection speed, so proxies tend to be a tad faster than VPNs.
Features to Look out for in a VPN for Israel IPs
There is an ample choice of VPNs on the market but it doesn’t mean that any provider will do. In fact, there are only a handful of services equal to the task. It is because they must meet a wide range of criteria including:
- Network covering Israel territory;
- fast servers;
- firm encryption standards across the board;
- zero-logging policy;
- easy-to-use apps for any device you have at hand;
- ability to bypass firewalls and geo-blocks;
- no IP or DNS leaks;
- 24/7 the support.
As you can see, picking the right VPN can be a daunting task. Luckily, our experts can save you from hours of tedious searches. We have used the same criteria to determine the best VPNs to get an Israel IP address. Out of hundreds of providers, we picked the following services that deserve your attention:
- User Rating
- 14827 Votes
- $3.29 / month
- 7715 Votes
- $3.24 / month
- 6930 Votes
- $6.67 /mo
Here’s How to Change Your IP Address to Israel with a VPN
It is very easy to install a VPN and to change your IP address to Israel. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Select a VPN from our list and sign up.
- Follow the instructions and install the VPN app on your device.
- Launch the app, and connect to a server located in Israel.
- And that’s it. Now you can browse with your new Israeli IP Address.
Can I Change my IP to Israel for Free?
We doubt that you can find any free VPNs with IPs from Israel. It is because such providers tend to place their servers in large countries (such as the UK, France, Japan, the United States, and so on) rather than in small ones. No matter how attractive a service you consider is, if its network features no servers in Israel, Israeli IPs won’t be available.
Let’s pretend you were able to find a suitable free service. Slow speeds, data caps, connectivity issues, apps featuring advertisement, P2P traffic ban, inability to unblock streaming platforms, and many other common drawbacks will inevitably ruin your user experience. The worst part is that free VPNs are nowhere near as secure as paid providers. They track user activities and sell details to the third parties. If you want to keep your peace of mind, refuse from using services that charge nothing.
The Bottom Line
You can get an Israel IP address even if you live far away from this county. With a VPN, you can pretend to be in any location you want to benefit from local websites and online services. Don’t forget to check out our list of the best VPNs for Israeli IP addresses that will help keep your digital privacy intact.