Like most other US-based TV subscription services, Fox Sports Go is only available to US residents, and only as long as they stay within the boundaries of the states.
For those who frequently travel outside of the US for business or leisure, this can be an incredibly disappointing truth. Paying for a subscription only to see a message about “geographical restrictions” is definitely a bummer, after all.
It is also very disappointing for American expats who may reside in countries like the UK, Australia, Germany, France, Japan, India, or practically any other country in the world outside the US as they would not be able to watch Fox Sports Go from abroad.
Of course, just because someone says you cannot or should not do something does not always mean you should listen to them. In this case, you can actually circumvent these region-based blocks with the use of a single ingenious type of service: a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Here’s how to use VPN to unblock and access Fox Sports Go from anywhere in the world
By using a VPN set to a US server, you can unlock Fox Sports Go and watch videos and live streams from basically any country. That includes all of Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania!
There are some things to keep in mind:
- You need to pay for a VPN.
- You need to have an active TV subscription in the US. Using a VPN will simply remove geographical restrictions, it will not let you watch Fox Sports Go content for free.
- You can download Fox Sports go in almost any device including iPhones, Android phones, Windows PCs, Roku streaming boxes, the Chromecast, and so forth.
And it couldn’t be easier to do it! Before we explain it step-by-step, you should take a look at some of the VPNs we recommend here at TheFlashBlog.com. We have reviewed each of the VPNs on the table below and can vouch that they work incredibly well for US-based content.
So how can you remove restrictions and watch Fox Sports Go outside the US?
- Buy a subscription from one of the VPNs we recommended above, or another one of your own choice.
- Set the VPN to a US server. Note that you need to do this in every device you own. For example, in both your laptop and your Samsung phone.
- Following that, download the Fox Sports Go app in those same devices. You can find download links in the official page.
- Open the app and enter your TV subscription credentials.
- Watch your favorite shows or live-streamed matches!
That’s really all you have to do. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop a message down below and we’ll answer to the best of our abilities!